One Building. Three Venues. All ProgPower USA!
1374 WEST PEACHTREE ST NW
ATLANTA, GA 30309
Venue Admission Schedule
Below are listed the times for when each venue will open it’s doors to ProgPower USA ticket holders. Some events may not be open to the general public.
One Building. Three Venues.
Center Stage Atlanta is a music complex that has been home to the ProgPower USA festival for over a decade. This multi-use facility houses three separate performance spaces; the Center Stage Theater, The Loft and Vinyl which are all conveniently located in one building.
Facts About Center Stage
- Center Stage Atlanta houses three venues at the same location: Center Stage Theater, The Loft, and Vinyl.
- Center Stage is located just across the 17th Street bridge from Atlantic Station at 1374 West Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta.
- ProgPower USA festival days are “all ages” events. However, a valid photo ID is required and strictly enforced to purchase alcohol.
- Center Stage has about 700 permanent theater seats that overlook a pit area, which is left open for standing room. The Loft and Vinyl are standing room only venues.
- Center Stage is very convenient to Marta – take the train to Arts Center, make a right out of the station on West Peachtree St., and Center Stage Atlanta will be on your left at the corner of 17th Street & West Peachtree Street
- To explore alternative means of transportation to Center Stage, please visit our transportation page, here.
- The parking deck attached to Center Stage costs $10, regardless of which venue you are attending if there is a Center Stage Theater show; if there is a Loft show only, the deck is $5. For a layout of parking areas, click here.
- The Box Office at Center Stage is open from 11a.m. – 6p.m. Monday-Friday and on Center Stage Theater show nights to purchase tickets, pick up will call or press passes.
- Will Call is available at the box office one hour prior to doors opening. For The Loft and Vinyl shows, your will call is available at the door to the venue once doors open. The only requirement for picking up will call tickets is a valid photo ID.
- Ticket holders are permitted to use an electronic version of their ticket (PDF) on their smart phone at the door. Center Stage can scan your phone.
- The Center Stage Box Office can be reached at (404) 885-1365.
- If you lose your tickets, please make sure the original purchaser of the tickets brings a photo ID to the box office window on the night of the show.
- General Admission means that there is not assigned seating/area in the section for which your ticket is valid. Row and seat numbers are just for reference in terms of tickets sold. They are not valid rows or seat numbers at the Center Stage Theater.
- Festival is General Admission, seats are first come, first serve. Multiple seat saving is prohibited. For more details on this policy, click here.
- For a Center Stage Theater seating chart, please click here.
- Center Stage is Wheelchair Accessible. For more on their handicap seating policy, please click here.
- Standing on the stairs within the main theater is a FIRE HAZARD. Please stay seated during a performance so as to not obstruct the view of the people around you.
- Merch Tables are located by the main bar on the first floor – just outside of the main entrance (stage left) of the Center Stage Theater. Autograph Tables are located just outside the perimeter of the theater. Vendor Tables are located in Vinyl.
- There are two ATMs on site at Center Stage, one is located by the box office lobby and the other is in Vinyl; however, please note they”ve been known to run-out of cash.
- Security has been instructed to keep the aisles clear – especially with the show back to being sold-out. Please take a seat or step down to the general admission floor.
- As of January 2013, all three venues, Center Stage, The Loft and Vinyl are completely Smoke-Free. This includes electronic cigarettes. Take it outside, please.
- For everyone”s safety, NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS are allowed on Center Stage Atlanta property.
- Wear comfortable shoes. It might sound silly, but 12+ hours on your feet over 3 or 4 days can be a real b!tch on your feet!
- Center Stage has several bars and beer gardens to take care of your thirst. Their in-house restaurant/food vendor is also available. No food or drink may be brought into the venue or taken out.
- Check out our Dining section for restaurants in the venue vicinity that attendees have recommended over the years.
- Digital cameras are permitted for everyone. Tri-pods and large camera bags are still prohibited as well as large external flash units.
- Bring cash. Lots of cash. We proudly host a Vendor Room with enough metal merch to make any metalhead giddy.
- Upon entering the venue on Friday, be sure to pick up your FREE ProgPower USA promo bag!