ProgPower USA X Video – 2009 Roster Presentation

September 6, 2008

ProgPower USA X Video Announcement
You will NOT want to miss the 2009 ProgPower USA X video presentation this year! We will be announcing most of the bands for our 10th anniversary show with this special video (and we mean special…).

The video will be shown on FRIDAY NIGHT immediately following the Amorphis set. Don’t miss out!

Comments

10 Responses to “ProgPower USA X Video – 2009 Roster Presentation”

1. mstmike3k on September 8th, 2008 3:49 am

i can’t wait to see this video! bout time you guys updated this website!

2. Ronald from Costa Rica on September 9th, 2008 1:32 am

Me and 3 friends will travel from Central America to stand in the first line on Friday’s concert to get that sneak peak from next year’s event!

Rock it!

3. Nerin from Puerto Rico on September 12th, 2008 6:45 pm

Well, well,well lets see what’s that special show for PPX. I can’t wait to know the band list. I travel from Puerto Rico to se After Forever last year and now we’re all the way down to see Helloween, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth & Amorphis. Thnks Glenn…keep on rockin!!!

4. Dave on September 15th, 2008 2:13 am

This is a great idea that you guys implemented last year. Announcing the bands via a cool lil video achieves 3 things:

1. Gives us a chance to buy CDs from next years acts on Saturday
    2. Ensures that everyone will stay through Amorphis’ set
    3. Glenn gets to see our reactions when each band is revealed.

Good stuff!

5. Marvina on September 16th, 2008 5:27 pm

Since I am not going this year I have to wait til’ the info on “X” is posted but I remember the great response in 07 for the line up of 08. I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR FOR X. Have a great time everyone.

6. Nathan on September 29th, 2008 12:14 am

Circus Maximus is going to kill at PPUSAX. Fates Warning should be sick too. Can’t believe both of those guys are going to be there!

7. mstmike3k on September 29th, 2008 3:08 pm

im so glad to see royal hunt coming to play next year! i will be there

8. Jose Hernandez on September 30th, 2008 8:21 am

Fates Warning is supposed to be there? This is gonna be a fucking show.

9. trekman on October 2nd, 2008 2:16 am

Ive been waiting for 10 for Royal Hunt to come to the USA!! Ive already started saving my money for this one! Atlanta here I come!!

10. Rod on July 26th, 2009 3:01 pm

Having Fates on the highlights is a well deserved homage to this band. They are simply great and I’m sure it’s gonna be a night to remember.

Got something to say?